Thursday, April 18, 2013

More Lace Shawls

Here are a few more that I finished last year, but I sold most of them before I got pictures. From what I can see in photos of my set up, I stitched 2 dozen of these 'shawlettes,' from April through October.

This was done with Hobby Lobby's I Love this Yarn -Wool worsted/aran weight and Size 8 (usa) needles.  I think this is just 1 skein, appox 200 yds.
The photos don't do it justice, since the color way is Black, Brown, Steel Blue and Navy blue, and those dark colors don't show up.


If I do any more photo editing on this, you still won't be able to see the lace patterns.  They are much more visible in reality.  This was done with one hank of FibraNatura Yummy- merino wool sock yarn and Size 8 (usa) needles- appox 370 yds.

I still have both of these shawls, so I just may keep them.  Perhaps if I wear them to supper, someone will buy them off my back... like my green cotton shawl.


This was stitched with 3 skeins of Zara Plus Merino Wool- worsted/aran weight... but I might have used a size 9 (usa) needles, because this is a heavier weight yarn.  There is appox 230 yards of yarn.  This is the yarn I traded the Fishes Shawl for.

No comments: