Monday, November 30, 2009

New Swap Package!


This is a swap package I received today!

Inside were 'coal cookies' which are one of my family favorites that we call Chocky Chocolate Chip. In fact, they are such a family favorite, that my brother has lost 3 entire batches to his dog sneaking them.

The ornaments are samples of the needlework that I do. Inside one glass ornament is a sample of Tunisian Simple Stitch with a tiny hook; in the other glass ornament is a granny square with a tiny hook, and the third ornament is delicate knitted and beaded lace covering a red glass ball.

Oh, and to round it off, was an entire box of Cinnamon Hot Chocolate. enjoying a cup right now.
Thank you, Monica for the lovely box. I was so impressed with the Ornaments, I almost forgot the goodies!

No comments: